New Beginnings Weight Loss has put together some delicious recipes. For more information about healthy eating, contact us today!
- 1 packet HealthWise Apples n’ Cinnamon Oatmeal
- Scant 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 packets Splenda™ sweetener
- 1/3 c. water
- Scant 1/8 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Mix all dry ingredients together, add extract and water.
- Stir until moistened.
- Scoop into mini paper baking cups or greased baking pan(usePam non-stick cooking spray) and bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool and enjoy!
- 1-2 large heads of broccoli cut into wing size pieces. Use a potato peeler to peel the outer skin from the woody stems and use them as well (trust me).
- 1 - 2 T. olive oil to coat the broccoli
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. granulated garlic
- 1/4 tsp.salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 packet HealthWise Tomato Soup prepared with 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 c. hot sauce such as Frank's or Texas Pete
- Heat oven to 450 degrees and line large baking sheet with foil
- Prepare broccoli and place in large bowl. Drizzle with oil and add dry spices.
- Spread evening on baking sheet and place in preheated oven on middle rack for 5 minutes.
- While waiting combine prepared soup and hot sauce in bowl.
- Remove broccoli from oven and toss with sauce in bowl.
- Return to baking sheet and place in oven for an additional 3-5 minutes. (I like more bite to mine so I take it out at 3.)
- Do not overcook the broccoli.
- Sprinkle the broccoli with blue cheese crumbles or serve with your favorite Walden Farms dressing for dipping (Blue Cheese OR Ranch)..
- 1 package HealthWise Vanilla Shake/Pudding
- 1 c. water
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 3 ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients into blender.
- Blend at high speed for 45 seconds.
9:00am - 2:30pm
12:30pm - 5:30pm
12:30pm - 6:00pm
*Appointments are Required